Tsinman Law

Family Lawyers

Please call 1-844-641-1911

Initial Consultation

Practice areas

Cohabitation Agreements

People may decide to enter into a spousal relationship without officially getting married. Nevertheless, property and spousal support claims may still arise even without the couple being married. When you are entering into a common law relationship, you may wish to consider entering with your spouse into a domestic agreement outlining the parameters of your financial relationship during the relationship and your rights and obligations upon its breakdown.

Please call us at 1-844-641-1911